Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Starting Out!!

Welcome to my brand new blog! I am starting this new venture as I explore my love affair with photography! My main subjects and primary source of inspiration are my family: my amazing, extremely supportive husband, Justin, and our two incredible daughters, Cecilia (Cici Bird) and Willow (Willow Bean). I hope to give them some beautiful keepsakes to look back on, and I hope to give my family and friends (especially those all the way in Greece) a glimpse of our everyday!

Most recently, we got back from a trip to Greece which was incredible for all of us, especially the girls, who got to run around barefoot and dip their toes into the Aegean...
...eat figs off trees...
...and cuddle their Greek relatives adoringly...


Unforgettable Memories!!




  

6 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you in so many ways! Thank you for allowing the girls and me - and now, everyone - to take this journey with you! You're amazing, and I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the light! These are amazing! And, what a sweet comment above. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no better way to rock your camera than with your family! And Melina rock your camera you do! You are an amazing inspiration and truly a special friend to have across the seas, I look forward to following your blog and one day meeting you in person xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia! I've always wanted to visit Australia, and now I have three very good reasons! I am so happy we've found each other and I can't wait to meet you and get all of our girls together one day! Especially the twins (Nat and Cici)! <3

      Delete